Kia Ora, Welcome!
Our Friendly Student Services staff provide support, advice and advocacy to ensure you have the best chance of success in your studies. We can help with:
- StudyLink and Fees Free application support
- Scholarship information
- Study and learning support
- Disability support
- Health and wellbeing
- Access to free independent counselling service
- Information on discounted medical services
- Finance and budgeting help
- Referrals to external agencies
- Advice on career/study pathways, CV writing and job interview preparation
Contact us at any stage of your learning journey: prior to enrolling; during your studies; or transitioning to work or further study.
Phone: 0800 TPP SUPPORT
TPP wants to ensure the success of our students, we understand that at times...
Health and wellbeing
TPP has a support network of people who are ready to listen, understand and...
At Tai Poutini Polytechnic, we want to offer learning that fits our learners needs....
We are all individuals, and at TPP we understand that ākonga (learners) come to...
Māori and Pasifika support
Nau mai, haere mai ki te Kuratini o Te Tai Poutini, Enrolling in tertiary education...